Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
Germany, Bayern, DinkelsbühlDevelopment
Secure your future with MB connect line
MB connect line is the leading manufacturer for industrial remote services, based in Dinkelsbühl and with an international customer base. In recent years, we have grown strongly and this trend is fortunately continuing.
As part of a team, you will further develop our remote maintenance portal mbCONNECT24. You specify, program, test, integrate and document new features.
With our flexible office and home office solution you can structure your working day individually.
- Development and enhancement of our mbCONNECT24 product range
- Implementation of new functions and system hardening
- Active contribution of ideas for continuous improvement of our processes and active participation in innovation projects
You should have the following prerequisites
- Many years of experience in object-oriented PHP development
- Experience with relational database systems (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, or similar)
- Good knowledge of modern software architecture and current development methods
- You have a flair for design and user-friendly web interfaces
- Good knowledge of English
- Communication skills and good expression
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Commitment, sense of responsibility and determination