IIOT Cloud Solution Architect (m/f/d)
Germany, Bayern, DinkelsbühlDevelopment
Secure your future with MB connect line
MB connect line is the leading manufacturer for industrial remote services, based in Dinkelsbühl and with an international customer base. In recent years, we have grown strongly and this trend is fortunately continuing.
Therefore, we are looking for a full-time IIoT Cloud Solution Architect to strengthen our team. As part of the team, you will be responsible for the further development of our cloud and SaaS platforms. You will support our development teams in optimizing the existing applications and help to expand the infrastructure as well.
With our flexible office and home office solution you can structure your working day individually.
- You accompany the development of new or migration of existing applications to new cloud platforms – from conception to successful implementation and with a keen eye on IT security
- Together with the product owner, you develop the future cloud strategies as well as the transfer to the roadmap
- You coordinate all relevant interfaces to other teams and take care of the lifecycle of the product
You should have the following prerequisites
- Experience in the design and development of scalable IIoT cloud services
- Good knowledge of modern software architecture and current development methodologies
- A flair for design and user-friendly web interfaces
- Experience in the field of IT security
- Good knowledge of the German language
- Ability to communicate and express yourself well
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Commitment, sense of responsibility and determination