Support Specialist (m/f/d)
Germany, Bayern, DinkelsbühlSupport
Secure your future with MB connect line
MB connect line is the leading manufacturer for industrial remote services, based in Dinkelsbühl and with an international customer base. In recent years, we have grown strongly and this trend is fortunately continuing.
Together with our team you help our customers with the realization of their applications and support them with troubleshooting or general support requests via phone, email or online. You gather the experience from working with customers and use it to create helpful online documentation and tutorials for our helpdesk portal, helping to optimize the user experience of our products.
With our flexible office and home office solution you can structure your working day individually.
- Analysis and evaluation of complex support requests
- Conception and execution of lab tests
- Escalation of tickets in the collaboration environment
- Ensuring a high level of accessibility and customer satisfaction
- You are responsible for the further development of our online documentation / helpdesk / FAQs
- Contributing to the ongoing improvement of the quality and content of the technical documentation
You should have the following prerequisites
- Training as an IT specialist or IT systems electronics technician or studies in electrical engineering, computer science, information technology or comparable knowledge with further qualification and professional experience
- Work experience in a similar task
- Experience and knowledge of complex networks including fault diagnosis and problem solving
- Very good technical comprehension
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Communication skills and good expressiveness
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Commitment, sense of responsibility and determination