Sales Area Manager Germany (m/f/d)
RemoteDinkelsbühl, Bayern, GermanySales
Secure your future with Red Lion Europe
As a strong brand of Red Lion Controls, the MB connect line portfolio includes Secure Remote Access, IIoT & Industrial Security.
Together, we develop innovative solutions for data access, connectivity and visualization, transforming enterprise information into valuable industrial assets.
Two Brands. One Team. | about Red Lion
Reporting to the Director of Sales Europe, the Sales Area Manager Germany will have overall responsibility for profitable revenue growth in the DACH region. Initial emphasis will be establishing productive and knowledgeable relationships with established OEM accounts in the geography of South Germany and Austria. In addition, a key goal in the first 90 days is to map out the total available market of potential OEM’s and System Integrators / End Users in this region and determine the proper sales approach to win new business. Ongoing focus will be on upselling known OEM business (50%) and to identify new customers as well (50%), either OEM’s or SI’s/EU’s in promising industries.
In addition to being able to drive growth, the Sales Area Manager will have an integral role in pursuing a more solutions-focused sale vs. our historical focus on focusing only on products and distribution. A substantial shift in thinking, this new approach will require a much more holistic selling approaching and understanding of the voice of the customer to be successful. The ability to understand customer needs, to recognize additional opportunities beyond the initial “sale” and the knowledge to leverage internal and available resources to win design opportunities is critical.
- This position will be responsible and accountable to meet and exceed revenue targets with direct accounts (OEM’s + SI’s)
- Technical and commercial support of defined accounts as well as new potential customers in the DACH region, primarily in South Germany (Bavaria or Wuerttemberg) and Austria, by doing product presentations, project meetings, introduction of new products and services at the customer on site or remotely
- Perform project support with customers or sales partners
- Participation at trade- and roadshows, conferences and customer events in general
- First level manager of the customer relationship
- Understands automation technologies, competitive positioning and provides regular feedback to sales management with monthly reporting, forecast overviews and funnel management
- Team player who consistently is striving to maximize Red Lion’s success
- Endorse, support and model the Company’s core values of:
Be True | Own It | Aim High
You should have the following qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or comparable
- 5+ year’s in sales or after sales for industrial solutions or technical sales with OEM’s and SI’s
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational level
- Proficiency with German and English language both written and verbal communication
- Product and direct sales experience in the industrial / factory / IoT automation industry / IT Security
- Business Development experience with System Integrators in key industries (Power, Renewables, F&B, Packaging, W&WW…)
- Technical product and application experience in the OT / IT industry
- Will need to have the ability to work out of a home office, 40% travel expectations
As of now
- Monthly gift card
- Free electric charging station
- Mineral water and hot drinks free of charge
- Weekly free fresh fruit
- Possibility of leasing a company bicycle or company car
- Comprehensive health care system (bAV, group accident insurance, supplementary health insurance)
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting and challenging tasks related to the topics of Industry 4.0 and cybersecurity
- Family atmosphere and a first-class international team
- Internal and external further training
- Air-conditioned offices
- Table soccer and game console
- Great events like our user conference or Christmas party
Please apply directly via the button below or as a PDF with CV and references by e-mail to Bettina Müller: email@example.com .